Authors are encouraged to submit high quality, original work that has not appeared in, nor is under consideration by, other journals. Papers which have previously appeared in conference proceedings will also be considered, and this should be so indicated at the time of submission.
We would like to draw your attention to:
- Papers should be written in English using TeX or LaTeX (please use the provided template);
- Submit your manuscript electronically (in form of attached .ps or .pdf file) to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To facilitate communication between authors, editors and publisher, the author should furnish a fax number and/or e-mail address on the title page of the manuscript.
Please provide your manuscript an informative 100-250 word abstract. It should be a carefully worded description of the problem, the key ideas introduced, and the results.
References should appear in a separate bibliography at the end of the paper. References should be complete (please also provide DOI information, if available), in the following style:
- Style for papers: author(s) initials followed by last name for each author, paper title, publication name, volume, inclusive page numbers and year.
- J. Davis, H. Putnam. A Computing Procedure for Quantification Theory, Journal of the ACM 7, 201-215, 1960. doi: 10.1145/321033.321034
- Style for books: author(s), title, publisher, location, year, chapter or page numbers (if desired).
- A.V. Aho, J.E. Hopcroft, J.D. Ullman. The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, Addison-Wesley, Massachusetts, 1974.
The references should be cited in the text using numbers, for example .
Scientific Annals of Computer Science considers only original work which has not been previously published in other journals, nor submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. Scientific Annals of Computer Science makes efforts to detect any plagiarism attempt. We use existing plagiarism detection software on the submitted manuscript. On the other hand, the plagiarism detection software cannot replace the expertise of ours reviewers.
The Review Process
The editors first check if the received paper is in the scope of the journal. Thus, the paper is not sent out to the reviewers in case that it is considered to be outside the scope of Scientific Annals of Computer Science. Then, the editor-in-chief chooses the most suitable reviewers, which will be implied in several rounds of reviewing the received paper. The single-blind peer review process is laborious and constructive and it can take up to six-nine months.
After you have carried out all final revisions and have been notified of acceptance, please send the electronic version of your paper to the Editor-in-Chief. The electronic file will be used as the final version.
Scientific Annals of Computer Science does not require any fee for article processing and publication.
It is the policy of Scientific Annals of Computer Science to own the copyright of all contributions it publishes. It becomes effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.