Master Studies in Computer Science – full time studies (with a duration of 2 years, in the Bologna system). At present, the Faculty of Computer Science offers six Master programmes.
The study plans are structured on 4 semesters, each of them with a duration of 14 weeks. Each semester has allocated 30 ECTS credits, resulting in a total of 120 ECTS credits.
- Software Engineering (EN)
- Computational Linguistics (EN)
- Computational Optimization / Artificial Intelligence and Optimization (EN)
- Distributed Systems (EN)
- Information Security (EN)
- Advanced Studies in Computer Science (EN)