Within the Faculty of Computer Science, a Doctoral School is functioning, coordinated by a Doctoral School Council.
Doctoral School Council:
- Professor , PhD, director
- Professor , PhD, member
- Paul Diac, PhD Student, member
- Profesor , PhD, University of Massachusetts Boston, external member
Supervisors and their research interest topics
- Human Language Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Timed and Hybrid Systems
- Formal Methods Applied in Software Engineering and Programming Language Semantics (see k-framework.org as a starting point): static analysis, program verification, program equivalence, model-checking, formal definitions of real-world programming languages, program logics, rewriting logic
- Evolutionary Computing
- Formal Models and Verification (automata theory, Petri nets, universal algebras, temporal logics)
- Cryptography and Security Protocols (pure cryptography, security protocols modeling and verification)
- Formal Methods in Distributed Systems
- Process Algebrae and Concurrent Systems
- Operational and Denotational Semantics
- Temporal Logics, Automatic Verification
- Nature-inspired Computing
- Membrane Systems; Natural Computing
For more details regarding the admission policy, including the calendar, see the.
Examination Program for FII:
- written test: Monday 12.09.2016, hour 8:30
- interview: Monday 12.09.2016, starting with 9:30.
Open PhD Student positions:
Funded by Romanian government (only for Romanian citizens):
- full time with MECS grant: 2
- full time with UAIC grant: 1
- part time: 2
- full time: 0
- part time: 5
Please contact the supervisors for more info regarding the research topics for the open positions.
- Admission: 200 Lei
- Scholarship: 6000 Lei
For more details regarding the organization of the Doctoral Studies at UAIC, please address to the.